BIS DESIGNS TO EDUCATE MOBILE-BASED BUSINESS EXECUTIVES ON DIGITAL MARKETING TO AID IN COMPANY GROWTH
Robertsdale, Ala. (February 13, 2017) - BIS Designs, an experienced digital marketing firm on the Gulf Coast, will host a free luncheon for Mobile-based business executives. This event will educate local business owners on what they can do to boost sales and grow their company using digital marketing. It will be held at Wintzell's Oyster House restaurant located at 6700 Airport Boulevard, Mobile, AL on Thursday, March 23rd from 11:30 am - 1 p.m.
Phillip Long, CEO, along with marketing experts, Taylor D'Amico and Sean Williams, will walk attendees through an overview of what their business should be doing now in digital marketing to see growth in 2017. Reservations are required and may be made by visiting http://www.askbisdesigns.com/seminar or calling 251.410.7601.
Who Should Attend?
Business owners, managers and executives will get the most benefit from attending this luncheon. While marketing professionals are more than welcome to attend, the presentation is geared towards business owners.
Long will discuss how to use personal and company social media channels to increase brand awareness as well as how having a mobile app can increase the number of monthly sales.
"According to the Search Engine Journal, 434% more pages are indexed when a company blogs which ultimately leads to a better placement in search engines and increases the number of qualified leads visiting your website," said Phillip Long, CEO. Long continues, "As a business owner, I believe blogging is one of the best things you can do for your company not just for search rankings, but also as a great resource for customers and potential clients." (Photo: Phillip Long)
To learn more about this event, visit http://www.askbisdesigns.com/seminar. Additional business updates are planned throughout 2017. For more information about BIS Designs, please visit our website at http://www.askbisdesigns.com.
About BIS Designs
BIS Designs provides web design and digital marketing services to hundreds of small and medium businesses in the local market. With the solid understanding that marketing is vital to the success of your business, BIS Designs is de-bunking the "if you build it, they will come" myth by providing the highest quality web design and digital marketing solutions available. Headquartered in Robertsdale, Alabama, BIS Designs has been serving Gulf Coast businesses for over 6 years. Learn more at www.askbisdesigns.com.
About BIS Technology Group
BIS Technology Group is the technology leader on the Gulf Coast and is comprised of four divisions: information technology, web design & digital marketing, office equipment and business consulting. Together these divisions help local businesses exceed expectations and allow them to group to their full potential while minimizing risks. To learn more about BIS Technology Group, visit bistechnologygroup.com.
OsteoStrong Fairhope Selected by Franchise to Participate in Planning Session with Tony Robbins
FAIRHOPE, Ala. (January 26, 2017) – As one of OsteoStrong’s fastest growing locations, Kyle Zagrodzky, OsteoStrong Founder & CEO stated, "He was pleased to have Josh & Maxine Fandrich, along with a handful of other OsteoStrong owners, represent OsteoStrong in a planning session with his newest partner, and long-time user of Osteogenic Loading, Tony Robbins.”
OsteoStrong Fairhope opened in June, 2016 at 333 Greeno Road South, Unit 2B, and is locally operated by Josh & Maxine, who are also the Regional Developers for AL. Josh & Maxine have enjoyed bringing Osteogenic Loading to the Fairhope & Huntsville areas and they are in the process of raising funds to open their next center in Mobile, AL.
Josh & Maxine also participated in Tony Robbins Business Mastery seminar learning the secrets to running a successful business. Over five days and nights, Business Mastery helps business owners understand the critical factors impacting their business and how to refocus and realign with the business
strategy and psychology you need for competing and innovating in an ever-changing economy. Osteogenic Loading is a brief set of highly controlled, acute impact loads that greatly bolster bone density, according to clinical studies. The system improves overall strength, balance and posture and helps with joint pain. Sessions are sweat-free and take less than 10 minutes a week, yet they are powerful enough to trigger a physiological response that creates new
tissue growth days after the session.
The equipment allows the user to safely resist four or more times their body weight, the amounts required to trigger new bone growth. Researchers Tobias and Deere published a study in 2012 showing that bones require brief impact level forces of 4.2 times their own body weight to trigger new bone growth. With Osteogenic Loading, achieving that level of force is not only possible, it’s easy, won’t hurt, and doesn’t leave people feeling fatigued.
Studies also show that both bone density and strength gains continue with long-term regular weekly sessions. "Our members are seeing amazing gains in their strength with one 10 minute session and love the fact that they don’t have to go to a gym 3 days a week to achieve this result,” said Josh.
OsteoStrong leverages clinically researched osteogenic stimulation methodology to help people of all ages and fitness levels enhance bone health, balance, overall strength, and posture. Sessions also alleviate back and joint pain. Created based on research in cellular biology, anti-aging, longevity, and bone mass production, the OsteoStrong system triggers the growth of new bone and muscle density in 10-minute sessions just once per week.
OsteoStrong’s proprietary system engages bone and muscle development and delivers many benefits of strenuous exercise without risk of injury. More than 30,000 people have seen amazing results since the brand launched in 2012. Many who attend sessions just once per week are reversing osteoporosis, improving balance, eliminating chronic joint and back pain, reversing fibromyalgia, and regaining physical
OsteoStrong Fairhope - (251) 210-6955
333 Greeno Rd South Unit 2B
Fairhope, AL 36532
Business Leader and Author John Maxwell featured at University of Mobile Scholarship Banquet April 27
MOBILE, Ala. – Internationally recognized leadership expert John Maxwell will speak in Mobile on April 27 at the University of Mobile Scholarship Banquet. Tickets are available now, with special pricing for church groups and nonprofits.
Maxwell will be the keynote speaker at the 12th annual event that raises funds for scholarships to the Christian university. He is a No. 1 New York Times bestselling author, coach and speaker who has sold more than 26 million books in 50 languages.
In 2014, he was identified as the No. 1 leader in business by the American Management Association and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazine.
Sponsorships and tickets are available now at umobile.edu/banquet, or call the University of Mobile Advancement Office at 251.442.2917 or email email@example.com. Individual tickets are $150 and table sponsorships start at $1,000.
Church groups and nonprofits may purchase tickets at the 20 percent discount rate of $120 per ticket, or $800 for seating for 10 guests and recognition in the event program.
Also, the university has a block of rooms reserved for guests attending the banquet at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel at a discounted rate of $109 a night.
The gala event begins at 6:30 p.m. at the Arthur R. Outlaw Convention Center in downtown Mobile.
As the founder of The John Maxwell Co., The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, Maxwell has trained more than six million leaders. In 2015, he reached the milestone of having trained leaders from every country in the world.
The recipient of the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world’s top business leaders.
For more about John Maxwell, visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Previous UM Scholarship Banquet speakers were Fox News Channel’s chief political anchor Bret Baier, neurosurgeon and presidential candidate Ben Carson, President George W. Bush, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow, Col. Oliver North, presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Jeb Bush,
presidential candidate and Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich, Georgia Gov. and U.S. Sen. Zell Miller, and New York Times best-selling author Andy Andrews.
About University of Mobile:
University of Mobile is a Christ-centered liberal arts and sciences institution with a vision of higher education for a higher purpose, founded to honor God by equipping students for their future professions through rigorous academic preparation and spiritual transformation. The university offers on-campus and online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in over 40 areas of study. Founded in 1961, University of Mobile is affiliated with the Alabama Baptist State Convention and is located 10 miles north of Mobile, Alabama on a campus of over 880 acres.
For more information about University of Mobile, visit the website at www.umobile.edu or call Enrollment Services at 1.800.WIN.RAMS or 251.442.2222.
Mobile Attorney Matt Jackson Named Adams and Reese Partner
MOBILE, Ala. Jan. 11, 2017 – Adams and Reese is pleased to announce the promotion of Mobile litigation attorney Matthew R. Jackson to partner, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
Jackson joined the Adams and Reese Mobile office in 2011 and practices in the areas of litigation, business and corporate law, education law, and economic development. Most recently, Jackson’s practice has focused on representing both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal trial and appellate courts in complex business and commercial disputes involving business torts, shareholder disputes, breach of contract, commercial fraud, commercial property disputes, creditors’ rights, and maritime liens.
In the community, he serves on the South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Program Board of Directors and as a Young Professionals Councilmember for the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce. Jackson is also a member of the Leadership Baldwin County, Class of 2016-2017.
He earned his J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law and his B.A. from Huntingdon College.
ABOUT ADAMS AND REESE LLP
Adams and Reese (http://www.adamsandreese.com) is a multidisciplinary law firm with nearly 280 attorneys and advisors strategically located in 16 offices across 15 markets throughout the southern United States and Washington, D.C. The American Lawyer includes Adams and Reese on its distinguished list of the nation's top law firms – The Am Law 200. The National Law Journal also includes the firm among the top 200 on the NLJ 500 list of the nation's largest law firms.
Original Oyster House Sponsors Oyster Trailblazer Calendar for Oyster Restoration
With the historic launch of Alabama’s first Oyster Shell Recycling Program, the timing was perfect for the 2017 Oyster Trailblazer Calendar to reiterate the importance of the oyster reef restoration in an educational calendar and color book for artists of all ages. The Oyster Trailblazer Calendar is a 101 on precious bivalves, sharing their abundant benefits that include cleaning our waters, protecting our shorelines from erosion and feeding us with some of the tastiest and most sought after cuisine while providing huge nutritional benefits. The Original Oyster House will donate 1,000 calendars on a first-come, first-serve basis to educators who can integrate information into their science program or to utilize them as rewards for environmental stewardship. The calendars will also be included in the Original Oyster House giving back program.
"Considering that 85% of the world’s oyster reefs have been lost and that the northern Gulf of Mexico is one of the last places on earth where restoration efforts like the Mobile Bay Oyster Gardening Program and the Oyster Shell Recycling Program can be successful, we as a community must protect our oyster reef for generations to come,” stated P.J. Waters, scientist and coordinator of the Oyster Trail. "Inspiring more oyster trailblazers is really what we hope the calendar can accomplish. We want kids especially to recognize the valuable treasures oysters bring to our ecosystem and through science, collaboration and gardening, how we can help restore the reef in our Gulf waters.”
The oyster calendar, illustrated by local artist Alex VanArsdale, captures regional landscape, culture and folklore. The calendar also includes the Oyster Trail sculptures scattered along the Gulf Coast as well as Gulf Coast Ducks, Battleship Alabama and the Original Oyster House coupons. Each 4’ fiberglass oyster is embellished by artists and tells important facts about oysters including their economic and environmental contributions.
After two successful sponsorships of Oyster Trail Sculptures, the Original Oyster House recognized the valuable work of Waters and Marie Dyson who both coordinate the Oyster Trail and the Mobile Oyster Gardening Program. The company wanted to do its part in helping educate the community about oyster reef restoration and was the first restaurant to sign up for the Oyster Shell Recycling Program, which launched in October of 2016 and will begin in Gulf Shores at the end of January.
The Original Oyster House (OOH) has two locations, Mobile: 3733 Battleship Parkway, on the Causeway and Gulf Shores: 701 Hwy 59 on the Original Oyster House Boardwalk. Both locations offer spectacular waterfront views and have been celebrated as the area’s finest family restaurants for the past 30+ years.
The Mobile Gardening Program is a volunteer-based project which focuses on education, restoration/enhancement, and research by bringing the reef to the people. Now in its eleventh year of operation, Oyster Gardeners have produced nearly 500,000 oysters for restoration and enhancement efforts within Mobile Bay. For more information on the Oyster Trailblazer Calendar please call 251-490-5878 or visit www.originaloysterhouse.com/trailblazer.
Oyster Trailblazer Calendar Photo Caption: The 2017 Oyster Trailblazer Calendars is an oyster 101 and captures the Gulf Coast’s Oyster Trail and the many benefits oysters provide to our economy, environment and dinner table. The Original Oyster House will donated 1,000 calendars on a first-come, first-serve basis to educators who can integrate information into their science program or to utilize them as rewards for environmental stewardship.visit www.originaloysterhouse.com/trailblazer.
SHOULDER PAIN? LOCAL SHOULDER SPECIALIST AND ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON PROVIDES THE LATEST NEWS ON RELIEF THROUGH SURGICAL AND NON-SURGICAL INTERVENTION
DAPHNE, Ala. (Dec. 14, 2016) - Dr. John L. Todd, Medical Director for The Shoulder Center (TSC) and orthopedic surgeon, will discuss the common causes and solutions for aching shoulders at two separate community education seminars in January. Dr. Todd will present "Oh My Aching Shoulder: Understanding Common Causes and Solutions” at the Orange Beach Adult Activity Centerbeginning at 10 a.m. on January 13. The Orange Beach Adult Activity Center is located at 26251 Canal Road. Additionally, Dr. Todd will hold a community talk at Baldwin Bone & Joint in Daphne the following week on January 17 at 6:30 p.m. Baldwin Bone & Joint is located at 1505 Daphne Avenue.
This community education seminar is developed especially for those seeking solutions to issues of the shoulder. The shoulder is one of the most mobile and problematic joints of the body, and common symptoms of shoulder problems include pain, weakness and loss of motion that can interfere with activities of daily living, work and recreation. Todd, an experienced shoulder specialist, will discuss common causes for this and what options are available at TSC, including non-operative and operative care.
The Shoulder Center, the latest in specialty care to be offered by Baldwin Bone & Joint, takes a comprehensive approach to the care of shoulder conditions. Dr. John Todd and the TSC staff are trained and equipped to see patients with shoulder problems through every step of the diagnosis, treatment, and recovery process. The primary goal of TSC is to return each patient back to his or her lifestyle, and the activity level he or she enjoyed before, as quickly as possible.
"It is my primary goal to return each patient to an active lifestyle, free from shoulder pain and limitations,” states Dr. John Todd. (Photo: John L. Todd, M.D.)
Both community events are free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served. Reservations are required and may be made by calling 251-621-5377 prior to the event(s).
About Dr. John L. Todd
Dr. John Todd, Medical Director of The Shoulder Center at Baldwin Bone & Joint, P.C., is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in both shoulder reconstruction and sports medicine. Dr. Todd has been in practice for more than 20 years, and his primary clinical focus is the care and treatment of the shoulder joint. He has dedicated his career to helping patients with both chronic degenerative problems and injuries of the shoulder as part of Baldwin Bone & Joint – a group of fellowship-trained orthopedic specialists. Dr. Todd's many years of experience and expertise as a shoulder specialist enable his patients to achieve a successful treatment outcome. The Shoulder Center has office locations in Daphne and Orange Beach, Al. For more information, call 251.625.2663 or visit theshouldercenter.net. Dr. John Todd is also on Facebook and Twitter.
- FEB. 2017 - BIS DESIGNS TO EDUCATE MOBILE-BASED BUSINESS EXECUTIVES ON DIGITAL MARKETING TO AID IN COMPANY GROWTH
- FEB. 2017 - OsteoStrong Fairhope Selected by Franchise to Participate in Planning Session with Tony Robbins
- JAN. 2017 - Business Leader and Author John Maxwell featured at University of Mobile Scholarship Banquet April 27
- JAN. 2017 - Mobile Attorney Matt Jackson Named Adams and Reese Partner
- DEC. 2016 - Original Oyster House Sponsors Oyster Trailblazer Calendar for Oyster Restoration
- DEC. 2016 - SHOULDER PAIN? LOCAL SHOULDER SPECIALIST AND ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON PROVIDES THE LATEST NEWS ON RELIEF THROUGH SURGICAL AND NON-SURGICAL INTERVENTION
- OCT. 2016 - University of Mobile one of ‘America’s Best Christian Colleges’ for 20th Year
- SEP. 2016 - WHITE-SPUNNER CONSTRUCTION, INC. WINS $4.2 MILLION BID TO EXPAND THE BIRTH CENTER AT THOMAS HOSPITAL IN FAIRHOPE, AL
- SEP. 2016 - WILKINS MILLER ACCOUNTANT PROMOTED TO CONSULTANT
- SEP. 2016 - Allen Hastings Named Restaurant Manager of the Year
- SEP. 2016 - 2016 - 2017 Daphne Upward Sports
- SEP. 2016 - Original Oyster House and Local Mobile Attractions Pay tribute to First Responders
- SEP. 2016 - Truland Homes announces the opening of their 2016 Showcase Home and 20 additional new homes on the Baldwin County Parade of Homes
- SEP. 2016 - The Fairhope Airport Authority to accept $2.9 Million in Grant Funding
- SEP. 2016 - WHITE-SPUNNER CONSTRUCTION RECOGNIZED FOR HIGH LEVEL SAFETY PROGRAM
- AUG. 2016 - Melisa Y. Dotson, GRI, MRP, REALTOR Earns NAR’s Military Relocation Professional Certification
- AUG. 2016 - Alabama Banking School Honors Graduates
- AUG. 2016 - JMF Solutions, Inc. Named to 2016 CRN Fast Growth 150 List
- AUG. 2016 - University of Mobile Starts New Year with New President and New Look
- AUG. 2016 - RTJ Golf Over Labor Day Weekend to Benefit Louisiana Flood Victims
- AUG. 2016 - University of Mobile Invites High School, Transfer Students to Visit Days; Offers $2,000 Scholarships
- AUG. 2016 - Baldwin Bone & Joint, P.C. and Thomas Hospital Partner to Present a Professional Education Program Especially Designed for Nurses, Case Managers & Physical Therapists
- AUG. 2016 - Adult College Students get Personal ‘Success Coach’ with New Program at University of Mobile
- AUG. 2016 - Registration Underway for 7th Annual Turkey Trot
- JUL. 2016 - Fairhope Couple Donates Steinway Grand Piano to University of Mobile
- JUL. 2016 - JM Family Enterprises Celebrated 25 Years in Mobile with a $25,000 Donation to Feeding the Gulf Coast
- JUL. 2016 - Old 27 Grill Hosts Third Annual Bay Area Songwriters Festival
- JUL. 2016 - Prodisee Pantry proud to announce Chamber Award!
- JUL. 2016 - University of Mobile Names Chris McCaghren, Ed.D., as Vice President of Academic Affairs
- JUL. 2016 - BIS Will Educate Local Business Owners on Cybersecurity
- JUL. 2016 - Baldwin County Nonprofits connect and discuss what's happening in our community
- JUL. 2016 - SAVE THE DATE: The 19th Annual Jennifer Claire Moore Foundation Professional Rodeo to be held August 4th, 5th and 6th.
- JUL. 2016 - Women’s Business Alliance Presents Their 2nd Annual WBA Women’s Forum!
- JUN. 2016 - United Bank Welcomes Chad Yarbrough to Baldwin Lending Team
- JUN. 2016 - Wilkins Miller Becomes Independent Member Firm of DFK International/USA
- JUN. 2016 - MOBILE-BASED BIS OFFICE SYSTEMS RECEIVES NATIONAL AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
- JUN. 2016 - FRANK SMITH TO JOIN WILKINS MILLER WEALTH MANAGEMENT TEAM
- JUN. 2016 - BIS DESIGNS HELPS LOCAL BUSINESS OWNERS GROW THEIR BUSINESS USING SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES - Complimentary Luncheon on July 21st
- MAY. 2016 - The City of Daphne’s commits $30,000 to support new birth center at Thomas Hospital
- MAY. 2016 - Original Oyster House Announces Chelsea Garvin Spirit Scholarship Winners
- MAY. 2016 - Women’s Business Alliance Awarded a Grant from BB&T Bank
- MAY. 2016 - BELLATOR REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPMENT TEAM GROWS WITH RECORD AGENT COUNT
- APR. 2016 - Blakeley State Park Offers Public Boat Tour of Delta and Docks
- APR. 2016 - WHITE-SPUNNER REALTY RECEIVES COSTAR GROUP’S POWER BROKER AWARD
- APR. 2016 - Daphne Homewood Suites Earns “Hotel of the Year” Award Number Four
- MAR. 2016 - Tickets are Now Available for Taste of the Towns
- MAR. 2016 - Fairhope's Owen Bailey named COO of USA Health
- MAR. 2016 - Sheriff Mack Chairs Prodisee Pantry Mayday
- MAR. 2016 - Step Out in Black to Join the Fight Against Cancer
- MAR. 2016 - BALDWIN COUNTY-BASED BUSINESS INFORMATION SOLUTIONS RECEIVES NATIONAL RECOGNITION FOR EXCELLENCE IN MANAGED IT SERVICES
- MAR. 2016 - Daphne's Hilton Garden Inn Top-Performer for Fourth Consecutive Year
- FEB. 2016 - Visit Bellingrath as it hosts the 39th Annual Mobile Area Orchid Show and Sale
- JAN. 2016 - Gardens of Daphne Assisted Living Welcomes Jack Waldroup as Administrator
- JAN. 2016 - LEDs Illuminate the Original Oyster House
- JAN. 2016 - The Haven will be Matchmaking with February Adoption Promotion