Business Owners: You Need Your Own Retirement Plan
JUL 30, 2019 |
As a business owner, you can’t afford to ignore your competition. You can’t afford to miss out on the trends affecting your industry. You can’t afford to alienate customers. And here’s one more item to add to the list: You can’t afford not to create a retirement plan for yourself.
The Importance of Complete Financial Reports
JUN 7, 2019 | Greg Walker - VP Commercial Banker - Bryant Bank
In commercial lending, we use the phrase “the story” quite a bit. Can an owner tell his or her story about the history, vision and passion for the business? Can we clearly get a sense that the loan request matches what we hear? Finally, do the numbers tell the same story? This last question is the one that can be the biggest challenge for small business owners, particularly when the push and pull of daily operations leave little time for bookkeeping.
5 Gestures of Trust
JUN 6, 2019 | Monde Donaldson, Vice President of the BBB Educational Foundation of Central & South Alabama
In today’s marketplace, consumer experience can make or break a business. We all know how poor service at a restaurant, an employee going the extra mile at the grocery store or the quality of your dry cleaning will affect your decision to return. If consumers have a good experience at a car dealer they will spread the good word. If they were poorly treated, they will not only never set foot in that dealership again they will share their experience with their friends. If they are very vocal, they will turn to social media and Google reviews.
Guest Blog Archives
- MAY. 2020 - Why Tiny Habits? Why Now?
- MAY. 2020 - Use the Business Hierarchy of Needs to Move Your Business Forward
- MAY. 2020 - Tips for Healthy Eating During COVID-19 Quarantine
- APR. 2020 - Remote Access and Best Practices While Working From Home
- FEB. 2020 - Transforming Your Organization’s Culture Through Its PEOPLE
- JAN. 2020 - Money-Smart Resolutions for 2020
- JAN. 2020 - 9 Easy Ways to Get More Business Through Instagram
- JAN. 2020 - How to Motivate and Align Your Employees for 2020
- NOV. 2019 - The New Overtime Rule Explained
- AUG. 2019 - 5 Things Your HR Manager is NOT
- JUL. 2019 - Business Owners: You Need Your Own Retirement Plan
- JUN. 2019 - The Importance of Complete Financial Reports
- JUN. 2019 - 5 Gestures of Trust