Why Tiny Habits? Why Now?
MAY 29, 2020 | Rick Miller from Pro 365 Consulting LLC.
Having been recently certified as a Tiny Habits® Coach, someone asked me why I did it, and why now? Establishing a consulting/coaching business, running a tech incubator, and facilitating a small business growth program should be enough. The answer is because of these activities not in addition to these activities. Let me explain.
Use the Business Hierarchy of Needs to Move Your Business Forward
MAY 4, 2020 | CJ Ezell
What is the next problem you must address or the opportunity you must meet to grow your business? Do you know the answer… the one that will truly move your business forward?
Tips for Healthy Eating During COVID-19 Quarantine
MAY 4, 2020 | Carol McPhail, USA Health Marketing and Communications
Eating healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic has its challenges. With families staying home, it’s tempting to purchase more comfort foods and snack more often, especially when anxiety is on the rise.
Remote Access and Best Practices While Working From Home
APR 3, 2020 | Black Talon Security
Cybercriminals are now leveraging our national crisis to target businesses of all sizes by launching cyberattacks and phishing campaigns in order to exploit us at a potential time of weakness.
Transforming Your Organization’s Culture Through Its PEOPLE
FEB 26, 2020 | Dennis Sherrin, Avizo
In the modern workplace, we all know how vital culture is. This is because culture is a reflection of the implied priorities of an organization and its people. It can be a powerful force in the success of your organization as it is what draws in and retains talent. This article will address what role the leadership of your organization has in shaping your company’s culture, as well as how to determine what your culture is, and finally, suggestions for improvement. Although I am continually learning, culture is something I have focused on heavily during my tenure as CEO of Avizo Group, Inc. (formerly Hartmann, Blackmon, & Kilgore, P.C.) and it’s something I regularly give presentations on at industry-wide seminars.
Money-Smart Resolutions for 2020
JAN 14, 2020 | Navigator Credit Union
Many people make resolutions on New Year’s Day, and most soon give up on keeping them. No matter what your resolutions are, the key isn’t making the list, it’s sticking to it. Navigator Credit Union has some money-smart resolutions you can start any time to increase your financial fitness.
Guest Blog Archives
- MAY. 2020 - Why Tiny Habits? Why Now?
- MAY. 2020 - Use the Business Hierarchy of Needs to Move Your Business Forward
- MAY. 2020 - Tips for Healthy Eating During COVID-19 Quarantine
- APR. 2020 - Remote Access and Best Practices While Working From Home
- FEB. 2020 - Transforming Your Organization’s Culture Through Its PEOPLE
- JAN. 2020 - Money-Smart Resolutions for 2020
- JAN. 2020 - 9 Easy Ways to Get More Business Through Instagram
- JAN. 2020 - How to Motivate and Align Your Employees for 2020
- NOV. 2019 - The New Overtime Rule Explained
- AUG. 2019 - 5 Things Your HR Manager is NOT
- JUL. 2019 - Business Owners: You Need Your Own Retirement Plan
- JUN. 2019 - The Importance of Complete Financial Reports
- JUN. 2019 - 5 Gestures of Trust