WHO: The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce (251) 621-8222
WHAT: The 25th Annual Jubilee Festival featuring the finest arts & craftsmen in the region. (This is a JURIED Art Show)
WHEN: Saturday & Sunday, September 28 & 29, 10 am 5pm
WHERE: Main Street (Scenic 98) Olde Towne Daphne, in front of City Hall and in Centennial Park. Festival stage located in front City Hall.
HOW: Attendance to the festival is free. Booths will be set up for children to explore their creative side. They will also be invited to paint their creations on a fence. The hours are 10 am 4 pm on Saturday and 10 am 3 pm on Sunday.
WHY: To celebrate community spirit and help raise funds for the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce.
- Two full days of fantastic live entertainment featuring local talent on the festival stage.
- Food court providing classic festival foods and snack and beverage booths scattered throughout the festival.
- Posters with festival artwork will be for sale at the information booth.
- Artists are awarded with cash prizes (total value $4,400). Artists are also recognized with the Art Patrons Award. Committee members and residents announce their selection of work with special ribbons upon making a purchase.
- Large-screen TV set up in City Hall viewing college and professional football games throughout the festival.
- Many volunteers come together each year to plan and coordinate the festival.
Platinum Sponsors: Riviera Utilities
Stage Sponsor: Allen, Allen & Foster
Gold Sponsors: Hartmann, Blackmon & Kilgore, Converge, Pen Air Federal Credit Union
T-Shirt Sponsor: Inkworks
Friends of the Festival Sponsors: Volkert & Associates
For more information call the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce at (251) 621-8222.