Social Distancing Retail Guide for the Eastern Shore
Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce
Temporarily closed; For Pick-up, Special orders or layaway, please call 251-270-8657.
Hours for now Thursdays 11AM - 3PM, Fridays 10AM - 5PM, and Saturdays 10AM - 5PM
382 Fairhope Ave.
Temporary Store Hours:
Tuesday-Saturday 11 am - 4 pm
Clothing may be seen on Facebook, Instagram, email or call us.
Free shipping; Curbside pickup; Photos can be sent from salesperson's cell phone to yours Appointments available
42 ½ S. Section Street, Fairhope
Online shopping, curbside pickup, delivery.
Gigi & Jay's (as of 3/20) website coming soon!
400 Fairhope Avenue
Monday-Saturday 10-5, Closed Sunday (may change, going day by day)
We are open to the public as of right now, we are also offering curbside pickup, Facetime calls, Instagram shopping, and customers are welcome to call and shop over the phone. We are trying to post on Instagram and Facebook as much as we can.
LePapillon/Zia (as of 3/20)
319 Fairhope Avenue, Fairhope
M&F Casuals (as of 3/23)
380 Fairhope Avenue
Store is temporarily closed but is doing concierge service with individual appointments, one-on-one meetings, face time and texting
Page & Palette (as of 3/24)
32 S Section St., Fairhope
Curbside pickup. Simply call to order the books and beverage that will help get you through the day and we will walk it out to your car.
Peak Alkalinity (as of 3/23)
217-B Fairhope Avenue
10-5 M-F, 10-2 Sat.
We are open for detoxing & water refills – 10 person limit in store
If patrons would like to stay in vehicle and have us come out to grab bottles for refill and bring them back out to vehicle, we are happy to help. Please call 270-7200 once parked. Thanks.
Stowe's Jewelers (as of 3/24)
393 Fairhope Ave, Fairhope
Working by APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Or we will be posting numbers so that you can order or shop via text or FaceTime.
The Colony Shop (as of 3/23)
27 S Section St, Fairhope, AL 36532
"Usual business hours" 10AM-5PM
On our website we are offering free shipping, and other updates regarding website sales as we come up with them, will be sent to our customers via email.
Right now, we are open for appointment only. We also have been offering curbside pickup, free delivery to Daphne, Point Clear, and Fairhope addresses, and virtual shopping via social media outlets like Facebook Live and Instagram as well as FaceTime
The Fairhope Store ( as of 3/24)
323 De La Mare Ave, Fairhope
Storefront closed but switched to solely accepting online orders and curbside deliveries as of March 22nd until April 6th. Team available MON-FRI from 10-2 for you to message or call us at (251)928-0108 with any questions.
The Happy Olive (as of 3/20)
314 De La Mare Ave, Fairhope, AL 36532
Still open with curbside service for those who call the store at least an hour ahead to place their order/pay by phone.
Delivering FREE to the Eastern Shore on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tuesdays: Spanish Fort and Daphne/ Thursdays Fairhope & Point Clear.
The Spice & Tea Exchange (as of 3/20)
323 De La Mare, Fairhope
Hours: Mon – Saturday 10:00 -4:00; Sunday 1:00 -4:00
We will be having curbside delivery beginning Saturday, March 21. Call the store and we will be happy to bring your teas and spices to you. We also have hot and iced tea to go!
Tiny Town Fairhope (as of 3/20)
337 Fairhope Ave., Fairhope, AL 36532
Our hours are fluid, but we are open as of now.
We are adding as much as possible to our website to shop from, but we always accept purchases on Instagram/Facebook via comment or direct message. We are offering free Fairhope delivery, curbside pick-up and concierge shopping. We are open to the possibility of doing appointment only if we do close the showroom!
Villa Decor (as of 3/20)
306 Fairhope Ave, Fairhope, AL 36532
Mon. – Sat. 10-3, closed on Sunday
1714 Main Street, Daphne
Mon-Sun 11 am -7 pm
Eastern Shore Ace Hardware (as of 3/24)
6530 Spanish Fort Blvd., Spanish Fort
Mon - Fri 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
EASTERN SHORE CENTRE
Eastern Shore Centre will keep the same hours until further notice: 10-9pm
Merchants temporarily closed for COVID-19 (that we are aware of):
Blues Angel Music
Bath & Bodyworks
- Merchants with adjusted hours:
Ware Jewelers, 12-6
Barnes & Noble, 10-7
B Darlin Boutique: On-line ordering, Instagram and facebook messaging to order. Live facetime shopping with a team member, by appointment only. Free delivery or shipping, front bench pickup, Tues-Sat. 11:30 – 1:30 PM. www.shopbdarlin.com
- Humdingers Virtual Reality is open and have an active food drive for Prodisee Pantry
- APR. 2020 - Costal Alabama Community College Division of Workforce Development launches online custom built industry curriculum to upskill workers amongst the COVID crisis.
- APR. 2020 - With $349 Billion in Emergency Small Business Capital Cleared, SBA and Treasury Begin Unprecedented Public-Private Mobilization Effort to Distribute Funds
- MAR. 2020 - Breaking Down the SBA Loan For Small Businesses
- MAR. 2020 - Diagnostic and Medical Clinic evaluating all symptomatic persons beginning Monday, March 30
- MAR. 2020 - Emergency Food Distribution at Prodisee Pantry
- MAR. 2020 - Alabama’s 20 Safest Cities of 2020
- MAR. 2020 - Baldwin County Residents Can Receive GED and Occupational Skills Training Online Through Coastal Alabama
- MAR. 2020 - News Release: USA Health Children’s & Women’s Hospital Forms New Partnership to Teach Community Classes
- MAR. 2020 - Remote Access and Best Practices
- MAR. 2020 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- MAR. 2020 - 2020 Census to Make Big Difference for Alabama
- MAR. 2020 - Elsa Engeriser Named National Merit Finalist
- NOV. 2019 - Daphne High School to Host Career Fair
- OCT. 2019 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Workforce Development Director Graduates from U.S. Chamber Foundation Education & Workforce Fellowship Program
- SEP. 2019 - STATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT ENCOURAGING ALL ALABAMIANS TO TAKE 10 MINUTES AND PARTICIPATE IN THE “TAKE 10 FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION” SURVEY
- JUL. 2019 - Eastern Shore Chamber Unveils the Featured Artwork for the 31st Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts
- JUL. 2019 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Sponsored Local High School Student to Participate in Economic and Community Development Program at Huntingdon College
- APR. 2019 - Baldwin County Named an ACT Work Ready Community
- MAR. 2019 - 2U Tire Named April Small Business of the Month
- JAN. 2019 - 2019 Baldwin County Career & Job Fair
- NOV. 2018 - 2018 Annual Award Nominations
- NOV. 2018 - City of Fairhope Holds Visual Preference Survey Process to Gather Feedback for Future Development
- NOV. 2018 - Hatch Fairhope Announces Grand Opening
- OCT. 2018 - YOUTH LEADERSHIP BLOG: History & Geography Day
- SEP. 2018 - Alliance Publishing Group Named Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Month
- JUL. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber Unveils the Featured Artwork for the 30th Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Wins Communications Excellence Award for Eastern Shore Elf Campaign
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Publishes Updated Election Guide for Primary Runoff Races
- MAY. 2018 - 2018 Primary Election Guide
- MAY. 2018 - Old Tyme Feed: May Small Business of the Month
- MAR. 2018 - 2018 Annual Award Winners
- JAN. 2018 - A New Year: Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- SEP. 2017 - The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Parts Ways with the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation
- DEC. 2016 - Fairhope Music Opens New Location
- DEC. 2016 - Brandy Rhodes Coaching Now Open in Fairhope
- NOV. 2016 - Congressman Bradley Byrne Addresses Business Community Following the Presidential Election
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber to Offer Leadership Workshop for Members
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber Young Professionals to Host a Cornhole Tournament to Benefit the Spanish Fort Public Library
- JUL. 2016 - The Eastern Shore Guide to the 4th of July
- MAY. 2016 - May Newsletter
- APR. 2016 - Fairhope Resident Named SCORE Mentor of the Year
- APR. 2016 - The April 2016 Newsletter
- MAR. 2016 - Ribbon Cut for AltaWorx
- MAR. 2016 - Spring 2016 Youth Leadership Applications
- FEB. 2016 - Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance and Baldwin County Chambers of Commerce Host 16th Annual Job Fair
- FEB. 2016 - Specialized Therapy Services Opens in Fairhope
- FEB. 2016 - ESCoC Governmental Affairs Survey Results
- SEP. 2015 - Joe Hudson’s Collision Center
- SEP. 2015 - BenchMark Physical Therapy
- SEP. 2015 - Sage Lebanese Cuisine & Café
- SEP. 2015 - Shux on the Pier
- SEP. 2015 - Tourism Executive Of The Year Award
- SEP. 2015 - The 27th Anniversary Jubilee Festival
- SEP. 2015 - Youth Leadership 14th Annual Seven-Month Program
- JUL. 2015 - January 2015 Morning Marketing Release
- APR. 2015 - Eastern Shore Magazine 2015
- FEB. 2015 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER HONORS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD WINNER Tree Planted at Christ the King School
- SEP. 2014 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Program Applications Available - Forty Students to be Selected to Participate in Class of 2015
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES June 10 TOPIC: “Economic Update for Baldwin County”
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER TO HOLD CANDIDATES FORUM - For Baldwin County Commissioner Candidates
- Jun. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Candidates Forum
- Apr. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Celebrate the Arts
- Mar. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Mar. 2014 - 30th Prayer Breakfast
- Mar. 2014 - Leadership Applications
- Mar. 2014 - Council Lucheon
- Feb. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Jan. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Nov. 2013 - Eggs N' Issues - Onespot
- Oct. 2013 - Student Art Competition
- Oct. 2013 - E.S.C. Seeks Local Artists
- Oct. 2013 - Candidate Forum Release
- Oct. 2013 - What's Going On in AL Legislature
- Jul.2013 - Mardi Gras Schedule - 2014