Registration Underway for 7th Annual Turkey Trot
The 7th Annual Prodisee Pantry Turkey Trot runs through Old Towne Daphne on Saturday, October 22th with both a 5K Race and a 1-mile Fun Run/Walk.
The 5K Race starts at 8 a.m. on Main Street at City Hall. It follows a fast course as it winds through Old Towne Daphne. The Fun Run begins at 9 a.m. Walkers are encouraged to participate in the Fun Run. A family friendly festival includes free food, inflatables, games and other family activities.
We can’t forget about our teams! Prizes will be awarded for largest team, most funds raised, team spirit, most cans collected, cutest booth and more. So grab some friends, start training, and join in the fun.
Proceeds from the Turkey Trot benefit Prodisee Pantry, Baldwin County's largest nonprofit emergency food pantry. Turkey Trot participants are also encouraged to bring non-perishable canned food donations to the race.
This community ministry brings hope by feeding physical, emotional hunger! Volunteers provided fresh produce, meats, eggs, bread, canned staple foods and warm smiles to 9,000 families so far this year. That equates to 20,000 individuals who had healthy food to eat.
The Turkey Trot provides funding for Prodisee Pantry's Thanksgiving project. Last November 1,502 families were blessed with nine tons of turkeys and over 10 tons of special holiday foods in addition to the weekly emergency food allocation.
Each registration equals a turkey! Registration forms are available online at http://prodiseepantry.org/campaigns/turkey-trot-2016 Participants can also register at Running Wild in Fairhope and at Prodisee Pantry. Register by October 10th to be guaranteed a cute t-shirt.
Entry fees are $25 for the 5K Race and $10 for the Fun Run by Noon on October 20th for in person and online applications. Late & Race day fees are $30 for the 5K and $15 for the Fun Run.
- OCT. 2018 - YOUTH LEADERSHIP BLOG: History & Geography Day
- JUL. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber Unveils the Featured Artwork for the 30th Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Wins Communications Excellence Award for Eastern Shore Elf Campaign
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Publishes Updated Election Guide for Primary Runoff Races
- MAY. 2018 - 2018 Primary Election Guide
- MAY. 2018 - Old Tyme Feed: May Small Business of the Month
- MAR. 2018 - 2018 Annual Award Winners
- JAN. 2018 - A New Year: Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- SEP. 2017 - The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Parts Ways with the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation
- DEC. 2016 - Fairhope Music Opens New Location
- DEC. 2016 - Brandy Rhodes Coaching Now Open in Fairhope
- NOV. 2016 - Congressman Bradley Byrne Addresses Business Community Following the Presidential Election
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber to Offer Leadership Workshop for Members
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber Young Professionals to Host a Cornhole Tournament to Benefit the Spanish Fort Public Library
- JUL. 2016 - The Eastern Shore Guide to the 4th of July
- MAY. 2016 - May Newsletter
- APR. 2016 - Fairhope Resident Named SCORE Mentor of the Year
- APR. 2016 - The April 2016 Newsletter
- MAR. 2016 - Ribbon Cut for AltaWorx
- MAR. 2016 - Spring 2016 Youth Leadership Applications
- FEB. 2016 - Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance and Baldwin County Chambers of Commerce Host 16th Annual Job Fair
- FEB. 2016 - Specialized Therapy Services Opens in Fairhope
- FEB. 2016 - ESCoC Governmental Affairs Survey Results
- SEP. 2015 - Joe Hudson’s Collision Center
- SEP. 2015 - BenchMark Physical Therapy
- SEP. 2015 - Sage Lebanese Cuisine & Café
- SEP. 2015 - Shux on the Pier
- SEP. 2015 - Tourism Executive Of The Year Award
- SEP. 2015 - The 27th Anniversary Jubilee Festival
- SEP. 2015 - Youth Leadership 14th Annual Seven-Month Program
- JUL. 2015 - January 2015 Morning Marketing Release
- APR. 2015 - Eastern Shore Magazine 2015
- FEB. 2015 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER HONORS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD WINNER Tree Planted at Christ the King School
- SEP. 2014 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Program Applications Available - Forty Students to be Selected to Participate in Class of 2015
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES June 10 TOPIC: “Economic Update for Baldwin County”
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER TO HOLD CANDIDATES FORUM - For Baldwin County Commissioner Candidates
- Jun. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Candidates Forum
- Apr. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Celebrate the Arts
- Mar. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Mar. 2014 - 30th Prayer Breakfast
- Mar. 2014 - Leadership Applications
- Mar. 2014 - Council Lucheon
- Feb. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Jan. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Nov. 2013 - Eggs N' Issues - Onespot
- Oct. 2013 - Student Art Competition
- Oct. 2013 - E.S.C. Seeks Local Artists
- Oct. 2013 - Candidate Forum Release
- Oct. 2013 - What's Going On in AL Legislature
- Jul.2013 - Mardi Gras Schedule - 2014