RealtySouth’s Orange Beach Office Will Merge with Roberts Brothers, Inc., Expanding their Footprint in the Baldwin County Residential Real Estate Market
ORANGE BEACH, ALABAMA (July 25, 2017) – Roberts Brothers, Inc. and RealtySouth, both affiliates of Berkshire Hathaway, announce the merger of RealtySouth’s Orange Beach office with Roberts Brothers. The office will operate under the Roberts Brothers brand as "Roberts Brothers Gulf Coast.”
As a result, Roberts Brothers, Inc. will operate 5 offices with more than 250 sales associates servicing the Mobile, Eastern Shore, and Gulf Coast markets.
Both RealtySouth and Roberts Brothers, Inc. are owned by HomeServices of America, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, with more than 27,000 sales associates and 500 offices across the United States. RealtySouth operates 18 offices with approximately 850 sales associates and is the largest residential brokerage company in Alabama. While this office will merge with Roberts Brothers, RealtySouth will continue to operate and grow their footprint throughout the rest of the State.
Richard Grimes, President & CEO of RealtySouth, added that "the partnership is really a perfect match. This blending of cultures is a win-win for our buyers, sellers, and agents across the State.”
Amber Brown will serve as the Manager of the new office and oversee the day-to-day operations. Brown is a long time resident of Baldwin County and brings a track record of being one of Roberts Brothers’ top producing and most respected sales associates.
"I’m very proud to lead our prestigious company into this new market,” noted Brown. "Like RealtySouth, Roberts Brothers is a company with high standards of service and integrity. It’s an exciting time for our customers.”
Claudette Gable, long time managing broker of the RealtySouth Orange Beach office, will turn her efforts toward ushering in Brown as the new Manager as well as focusing on her successful sales business.
Mickie Russell, Roberts Brothers’ Director of Baldwin County operations, noted that Roberts Brothers’ activity in Baldwin County has grown by nearly 300% since 2012 and added that "this is an important step in strengthening our position in the overall Baldwin County market.”
Daniel Dennis, President of Roberts Brothers, Inc., concluded "whether it’s at the beach, on the Eastern Shore, or any other place in the greater Mobile Bay area we are now able to help our buyers and sellers in any market in South Alabama.”
About Roberts Brothers, Inc.
Founded in 1946, Roberts Brothers, Inc. is the oldest and top selling residential real estate company in South Alabama. The company has over 250 sales associates & staff in 5 offices and provides brokerage, relocation, property management, and vacation rental services in both Baldwin and Mobile County. Roberts Brothers is celebrating its 71st year on the Gulf Coast and its 30th year in Baldwin County. For more information visit RobertsBrothers.com.
Headquartered in Birmingham, RealtySouth serves the entire state of Alabama with more than 850 agents in 18 sales offices. A member of the community since 1955, RealtySouth has been voted Birmingham’s "Most Recognized Real Estate Company” and one of Birmingham’s "Best Places to Work” by the Birmingham Business Journal. Because of RealtySouth’s dominant market share, agents can provide an unmatched level of exposure due to the sheer volume of buyers and sellers they serve. RealtySouth has streamlined the home transaction process to sell homes in the shortest amount of time, for the greatest amount of money without sacrificing quality of service. The key to this is the company’s full-service offerings which include: mortgages through HomeServices Lending, title and closing services through TitleSouth, insurance coverage through InsuranceSouth and systems coverage through AHS Home Warranty.
About HomeServices of America, Inc.
HomeServices of America is the country’s second-largest residential real estate brokerage company and, through its operating companies, is one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services. HomeServices is the majority owner of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Real Living Real Estate and Prudential Real Estate franchise networks. HomeServices is owned by Berkshire Hathaway Energy, a consolidated subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. HomeServices’ operating companies offer integrated real estate services, including brokerage services, mortgage originations, title and closing services, property and casualty insurance, home warranties, and other homeownership services. HomeServices Relocation, LLC, is the full-service relocation arm of HomeServices of America, which provides every aspect of domestic and international relocation to corporations around the world. Information about HomeServices is available at www.homeservices.com.
- JAN. 2018 - A New Year: Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- SEP. 2017 - The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Parts Ways with the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation
- DEC. 2016 - Fairhope Music Opens New Location
- DEC. 2016 - Brandy Rhodes Coaching Now Open in Fairhope
- NOV. 2016 - Congressman Bradley Byrne Addresses Business Community Following the Presidential Election
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber to Offer Leadership Workshop for Members
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber Young Professionals to Host a Cornhole Tournament to Benefit the Spanish Fort Public Library
- JUL. 2016 - The Eastern Shore Guide to the 4th of July
- MAY. 2016 - May Newsletter
- APR. 2016 - Fairhope Resident Named SCORE Mentor of the Year
- APR. 2016 - The April 2016 Newsletter
- MAR. 2016 - Ribbon Cut for AltaWorx
- MAR. 2016 - Spring 2016 Youth Leadership Applications
- FEB. 2016 - Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance and Baldwin County Chambers of Commerce Host 16th Annual Job Fair
- FEB. 2016 - Specialized Therapy Services Opens in Fairhope
- FEB. 2016 - ESCoC Governmental Affairs Survey Results
- SEP. 2015 - Joe Hudson’s Collision Center
- SEP. 2015 - BenchMark Physical Therapy
- SEP. 2015 - Sage Lebanese Cuisine & Café
- SEP. 2015 - Shux on the Pier
- SEP. 2015 - Tourism Executive Of The Year Award
- SEP. 2015 - The 27th Anniversary Jubilee Festival
- SEP. 2015 - Youth Leadership 14th Annual Seven-Month Program
- JUL. 2015 - January 2015 Morning Marketing Release
- APR. 2015 - Eastern Shore Magazine 2015
- FEB. 2015 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER HONORS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD WINNER Tree Planted at Christ the King School
- SEP. 2014 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Program Applications Available - Forty Students to be Selected to Participate in Class of 2015
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES June 10 TOPIC: “Economic Update for Baldwin County”
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER TO HOLD CANDIDATES FORUM - For Baldwin County Commissioner Candidates
- Jun. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Candidates Forum
- Apr. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Celebrate the Arts
- Mar. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Mar. 2014 - 30th Prayer Breakfast
- Mar. 2014 - Leadership Applications
- Mar. 2014 - Council Lucheon
- Feb. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Jan. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Nov. 2013 - Eggs N' Issues - Onespot
- Oct. 2013 - Student Art Competition
- Oct. 2013 - E.S.C. Seeks Local Artists
- Oct. 2013 - Candidate Forum Release
- Oct. 2013 - What's Going On in AL Legislature
- Jul.2013 - Mardi Gras Schedule - 2014