PREMIER MEDICAL GROUP TO EXPAND EYE, EAR, NOSE AND THROAT SERVICES TO NEW EASTERN SHORE LOCATION IN DAPHNE, AL
DAPHNE, AL (September 1, 2017) – The newest location of Premier Medical Group has recently opened in a newly remodeled facility. The building houses 12,600 square feet of clinic space that more than doubles its current Daphne space and offers expanded services for Baldwin County residents.
"We now offer a full-service practice for eye, ear, nose and throat care in a brand new state of the art medical facility,” said Jimmy Hartman, CEO of Premier Medical. "We offer primary eye care services as well as specialty care including retina, glaucoma, cornea, oculoplastics, LASIK and cataract evaluations. Eyeglasses and contact lenses will also be sold at this location, as well as hearing aids and testing and allergy services. A C.T. Scanner is available at this location for convenient diagnostic evaluations. Essentially everything offered in our larger offices in Mobile will also be offered at this new location.” (Photo: Jimmy Hartman)
Premier also has three locations in Mobile and one in Jackson, Alabama, to best serve the needs of its patients.
"Premier Medical Group is excited to be able to make this investment in fast-growing Baldwin County, where additional eye, ear, nose and throat care is needed for children and adults,” Hartman said.
In August 2016, White-Spunner Realty, Inc., represented Premier Medical Group (PMG) in the purchase of 4.25 acres and a building at 1302 U.S. Highway 98 in Daphne, now the site of the new PMG practice. Matt White, president of White-Spunner Realty, said his firm welcomes opportunities to partner with quality healthcare providers such as Premier Medical.
"We worked closely with Matt White,” Hartman said. "He was very helpful all along the way, helping us get as much information as we could. Anytime we called him, Matt would say ‘I’m on it’ and he’d get it done.”
The White-Spunner Realty team also assisted in developing an overall project budget and suggesting a design-build contract for building renovations. "It was really a smart move and a great idea given our time constraints,” Hartman said. "I can’t say enough about the great job that Matt White and White-Spunner Realty did for us”.
About Premier Medical Group
Premier Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty eye, ear, nose and throat groups in the southeast and even in the United States for over 100 years.
Premier Medical was formed in 1997 through a merger of Mobile Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Center with Dauphin West Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists. Both medical practices trace their business lineage to the practice of Perdue & Perdue which was founded in 1915. Both groups evolved into multi-specialty clinics offering a complete line of eye, ear, nose and throat medical services. For years, the physicians of these clinics have been leaders in their field. Premier’s commitment to treat each patient as an individual with the utmost care and concern has remained constant.
A complete line of specialty services is offered including medical and surgical eye, ear, nose and throat care, allergy testing and treatment, contact lenses, facial skin care, hearing aids and testing, laser vision correction and optical services.
Premier’s extensive alliance of board-certified ophthalmologists, optometrists and otolaryngologists and specialists are leaders in their fields of expertise. Through their participation in clinical trials, research studies and continuing education, Premier Medical continues to bring the latest technology and treatment options available to our patients.
Based in Mobile, Premier has satellite offices throughout southern Alabama and the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. They are committed to providing the highest quality care to both children and adults in the region. For more information, visit premiermedicalgrp.com.
About White-Spunner Realty
White-Spunner Realty (WSR) is a full service real estate brokerage and development firm located in Mobile, Alabama. Since 1954, the WSR team has earned a long-standing reputation for maximizing the benefits of commercial real estate assets for its clients through land development, commercial and residential brokerage, leasing services and property management. WSR manages more than 1 million square feet of building space, including 58 shopping centers, with a 90 percent or better occupancy rate. In addition, White-Spunner Realty has developed more than 30 prime shopping and retail centers and more than 1,500 acres of residential development. With specialists in industrial, retail, office and residential real estate all under one roof, WSR provides seamless real estate services. For more information, call 251.471.1000 or visit white-spunnerrealty.com.
- NOV. 2019 - Daphne High School to Host Career Fair
- OCT. 2019 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Workforce Development Director Graduates from U.S. Chamber Foundation Education & Workforce Fellowship Program
- SEP. 2019 - STATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT ENCOURAGING ALL ALABAMIANS TO TAKE 10 MINUTES AND PARTICIPATE IN THE “TAKE 10 FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION” SURVEY
- JUL. 2019 - Eastern Shore Chamber Unveils the Featured Artwork for the 31st Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts
- JUL. 2019 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Sponsored Local High School Student to Participate in Economic and Community Development Program at Huntingdon College
- APR. 2019 - Baldwin County Named an ACT Work Ready Community
- MAR. 2019 - 2U Tire Named April Small Business of the Month
- JAN. 2019 - 2019 Baldwin County Career & Job Fair
- NOV. 2018 - 2018 Annual Award Nominations
- NOV. 2018 - City of Fairhope Holds Visual Preference Survey Process to Gather Feedback for Future Development
- NOV. 2018 - Hatch Fairhope Announces Grand Opening
- OCT. 2018 - YOUTH LEADERSHIP BLOG: History & Geography Day
- SEP. 2018 - Alliance Publishing Group Named Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Month
- JUL. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber Unveils the Featured Artwork for the 30th Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Wins Communications Excellence Award for Eastern Shore Elf Campaign
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Publishes Updated Election Guide for Primary Runoff Races
- MAY. 2018 - 2018 Primary Election Guide
- MAY. 2018 - Old Tyme Feed: May Small Business of the Month
- MAR. 2018 - 2018 Annual Award Winners
- JAN. 2018 - A New Year: Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- SEP. 2017 - The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Parts Ways with the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation
- DEC. 2016 - Fairhope Music Opens New Location
- DEC. 2016 - Brandy Rhodes Coaching Now Open in Fairhope
- NOV. 2016 - Congressman Bradley Byrne Addresses Business Community Following the Presidential Election
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber to Offer Leadership Workshop for Members
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber Young Professionals to Host a Cornhole Tournament to Benefit the Spanish Fort Public Library
- JUL. 2016 - The Eastern Shore Guide to the 4th of July
- MAY. 2016 - May Newsletter
- APR. 2016 - Fairhope Resident Named SCORE Mentor of the Year
- APR. 2016 - The April 2016 Newsletter
- MAR. 2016 - Ribbon Cut for AltaWorx
- MAR. 2016 - Spring 2016 Youth Leadership Applications
- FEB. 2016 - Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance and Baldwin County Chambers of Commerce Host 16th Annual Job Fair
- FEB. 2016 - Specialized Therapy Services Opens in Fairhope
- FEB. 2016 - ESCoC Governmental Affairs Survey Results
- SEP. 2015 - Joe Hudson’s Collision Center
- SEP. 2015 - BenchMark Physical Therapy
- SEP. 2015 - Sage Lebanese Cuisine & Café
- SEP. 2015 - Shux on the Pier
- SEP. 2015 - Tourism Executive Of The Year Award
- SEP. 2015 - The 27th Anniversary Jubilee Festival
- SEP. 2015 - Youth Leadership 14th Annual Seven-Month Program
- JUL. 2015 - January 2015 Morning Marketing Release
- APR. 2015 - Eastern Shore Magazine 2015
- FEB. 2015 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER HONORS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD WINNER Tree Planted at Christ the King School
- SEP. 2014 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Program Applications Available - Forty Students to be Selected to Participate in Class of 2015
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES June 10 TOPIC: “Economic Update for Baldwin County”
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER TO HOLD CANDIDATES FORUM - For Baldwin County Commissioner Candidates
- Jun. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Candidates Forum
- Apr. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Celebrate the Arts
- Mar. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Mar. 2014 - 30th Prayer Breakfast
- Mar. 2014 - Leadership Applications
- Mar. 2014 - Council Lucheon
- Feb. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Jan. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Nov. 2013 - Eggs N' Issues - Onespot
- Oct. 2013 - Student Art Competition
- Oct. 2013 - E.S.C. Seeks Local Artists
- Oct. 2013 - Candidate Forum Release
- Oct. 2013 - What's Going On in AL Legislature
- Jul.2013 - Mardi Gras Schedule - 2014