Menas Real Estate Acquires Re/Max Franchise for Spanish Fort
SPANISH FORT, Ala. - Menas Real Estate is now Re/Max Signature Properties, a new Re/Max franchise
based in Spanish Fort, Alabama.
While the company has a new name, it will remain under the ownership of Mr. Bill Menas and Menas and his team will still be providing the same great service that clients have relied on for over two decades.
Being part of the Re/Max franchise allows Mr. Menas and his team to expand their services while providing the same attentive customer service Menas is known for.
Mr. Menas said: "when we started Menas Real Estate, our motto was, 'Honesty. Integrity. Not just words, it's our commitment to you.' That is still our motto."
The Re/Max Signature Properties team still uses agents that are well-versed in Baldwin county and the surrounding area, and that are friendly, honest, and helpful.
The Re/Max Signature Properties office will remain in the city of Spanish Fort, so clients can still count on incredible local service. However, they will be breaking ground on a brand-new, modern, state-art building in the next 60 days. This building will be located on Hwy. 31 in the heart of Spanish Fort.
The new space will allow them to expand the team and provide even better real estate services and resources to local customers. Re/Max Signature Properties will also house a stand-alone Re/Max Signature Properties Commercial Division.
Menas has a background in commercial real estate, which is what qualifies his company to offer commercial real estate services under this respected franchise.
The opening of a new stand-alone commercial division within Re/Max is rare, and it allows Menas and his team to use the top-notch tools and marketing resources that Re/Max has available.
"The real estate market is changing rapidly, and having the tech tools and ability to adapt to the changing market is going to be extremely challenging to small, independent offices which is why I see this as an opportunity to partner with a proven brand," Menas said.
With these new resources at their disposal, Re/Max Signature Properties is looking to expand their team. In particular, they are seeking passionate real estate agents with residential or commercial experience who are very familiar with both Mobile and Baldwin counties.
Menas said: "I have mentored agents in the past with very little experience and turned them into multimillion producers. Agents joining our team will be part of a company that has a broker that is very accessible, where our only interests are bettering agents and serving the public the best we can."
Agents who are interested in starting with Re/Max Signature Properties are encouraged to contact the team and apply today.
For more information contact Re/Max Signature Properties at
251.348.7446 or Frontdesk@remax-sp.com.
About Re/Max Signature Properties and Menas Real Estate:
Menas Real Estate is run by Bill Menas, who has over 20 years of experience in the industry. In particular, he has worked as one of the leading commercial real estate agents in Alabama. He is currently serving his second term as councilman in Spanish Fort.
Re/Max is one of the biggest global real estate organizations, with franchise locations all over the world. Re/Max's accessible online presence makes it easier for clients to find the homes they are looking for, while still working with friendly, knowledgeable agents in their local area.
- OCT. 2019 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Workforce Development Director Graduates from U.S. Chamber Foundation Education & Workforce Fellowship Program
- SEP. 2019 - STATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT ENCOURAGING ALL ALABAMIANS TO TAKE 10 MINUTES AND PARTICIPATE IN THE “TAKE 10 FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION” SURVEY
- JUL. 2019 - Eastern Shore Chamber Unveils the Featured Artwork for the 31st Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts
- JUL. 2019 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Sponsored Local High School Student to Participate in Economic and Community Development Program at Huntingdon College
- APR. 2019 - Baldwin County Named an ACT Work Ready Community
- MAR. 2019 - 2U Tire Named April Small Business of the Month
- JAN. 2019 - 2019 Baldwin County Career & Job Fair
- NOV. 2018 - 2018 Annual Award Nominations
- NOV. 2018 - City of Fairhope Holds Visual Preference Survey Process to Gather Feedback for Future Development
- NOV. 2018 - Hatch Fairhope Announces Grand Opening
- OCT. 2018 - YOUTH LEADERSHIP BLOG: History & Geography Day
- SEP. 2018 - Alliance Publishing Group Named Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Month
- JUL. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber Unveils the Featured Artwork for the 30th Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Wins Communications Excellence Award for Eastern Shore Elf Campaign
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Publishes Updated Election Guide for Primary Runoff Races
- MAY. 2018 - 2018 Primary Election Guide
- MAY. 2018 - Old Tyme Feed: May Small Business of the Month
- MAR. 2018 - 2018 Annual Award Winners
- JAN. 2018 - A New Year: Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- SEP. 2017 - The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Parts Ways with the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation
- DEC. 2016 - Fairhope Music Opens New Location
- DEC. 2016 - Brandy Rhodes Coaching Now Open in Fairhope
- NOV. 2016 - Congressman Bradley Byrne Addresses Business Community Following the Presidential Election
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber to Offer Leadership Workshop for Members
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber Young Professionals to Host a Cornhole Tournament to Benefit the Spanish Fort Public Library
- JUL. 2016 - The Eastern Shore Guide to the 4th of July
- MAY. 2016 - May Newsletter
- APR. 2016 - Fairhope Resident Named SCORE Mentor of the Year
- APR. 2016 - The April 2016 Newsletter
- MAR. 2016 - Ribbon Cut for AltaWorx
- MAR. 2016 - Spring 2016 Youth Leadership Applications
- FEB. 2016 - Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance and Baldwin County Chambers of Commerce Host 16th Annual Job Fair
- FEB. 2016 - Specialized Therapy Services Opens in Fairhope
- FEB. 2016 - ESCoC Governmental Affairs Survey Results
- SEP. 2015 - Joe Hudson’s Collision Center
- SEP. 2015 - BenchMark Physical Therapy
- SEP. 2015 - Sage Lebanese Cuisine & Café
- SEP. 2015 - Shux on the Pier
- SEP. 2015 - Tourism Executive Of The Year Award
- SEP. 2015 - The 27th Anniversary Jubilee Festival
- SEP. 2015 - Youth Leadership 14th Annual Seven-Month Program
- JUL. 2015 - January 2015 Morning Marketing Release
- APR. 2015 - Eastern Shore Magazine 2015
- FEB. 2015 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER HONORS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD WINNER Tree Planted at Christ the King School
- SEP. 2014 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Program Applications Available - Forty Students to be Selected to Participate in Class of 2015
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES June 10 TOPIC: “Economic Update for Baldwin County”
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER TO HOLD CANDIDATES FORUM - For Baldwin County Commissioner Candidates
- Jun. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Candidates Forum
- Apr. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Celebrate the Arts
- Mar. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Mar. 2014 - 30th Prayer Breakfast
- Mar. 2014 - Leadership Applications
- Mar. 2014 - Council Lucheon
- Feb. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Jan. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Nov. 2013 - Eggs N' Issues - Onespot
- Oct. 2013 - Student Art Competition
- Oct. 2013 - E.S.C. Seeks Local Artists
- Oct. 2013 - Candidate Forum Release
- Oct. 2013 - What's Going On in AL Legislature
- Jul.2013 - Mardi Gras Schedule - 2014