JUBILEE FESTIVAL COMMITTEE PLANS FOR 26th ANNIVERSARY OF THE JUBILEE FESTIVAL
DAPHNE, Ala., July 10, 2014 -The 26th Annual Jubilee Festival, an Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce event, is scheduled for September 27 and 28, 2014. The Jubilee Festival Organizing Committee is planning for a banner event this year. Exhibitors are being sought to participate.
The juried art show takes place on Main Street (Scenic 98) in Olde Towne Daphne, in front of City Hall and in Centennial Park. There is no admission and the festival will be going on 10 am to 5 pm each day.
The Jubilee Festival will feature up to 130 of the finest artists and craftsmen in the region. The Eastern Shore Chamber expects more than 30,000 patrons to attend this year. Those attending will also find a delicious assortment of unique festival foods.
Experienced judges will pick best of the best works in the show and artists chosen as top in their category will win cash prizes. Artists are also recognized with theArt Patrons Award. Committee members and resident patrons commit to purchase selection of work from an artist of their choice, and honors them with special ribbons.
Kids Art at Jubilee Festival returns to Centennial Park again this year. It is a great opportunity to provide children hands-on experience in learning and exploring theircreative side. Kids enjoy such activities as fence painting, creating wooden structures, fish prints, puppet making, and more.
As always, the fantastic entertainment on stage at the Jubilee Fest showcases the best acts in the region.
Sponsors this year include: Diamond - American Autism Center, Hot Wheels, Gulf Coast Events and Rentals and Navigator Credit Union; Platinum - Riviera Utilities and Infirmary Health; Kids Art - Coldwell Banker Reehl Properties; Gold - Alabama Public Radio-WHIL, Bryant Bank, Grand Hotel Marriott and Hartmann, Blackmon & Kilgore; and Friends of the Festival - Centennial Bank, Wells Fargo-Spanish Fort and Southern Sounds.
For more information call the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce at (251) 621-8222 or visit www.eschamber.com.
- JUL. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber Unveils the Featured Artwork for the 30th Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Wins Communications Excellence Award for Eastern Shore Elf Campaign
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Publishes Updated Election Guide for Primary Runoff Races
- MAY. 2018 - 2018 Primary Election Guide
- MAY. 2018 - Old Tyme Feed: May Small Business of the Month
- MAR. 2018 - 2018 Annual Award Winners
- JAN. 2018 - A New Year: Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- SEP. 2017 - The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Parts Ways with the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation
- DEC. 2016 - Fairhope Music Opens New Location
- DEC. 2016 - Brandy Rhodes Coaching Now Open in Fairhope
- NOV. 2016 - Congressman Bradley Byrne Addresses Business Community Following the Presidential Election
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber to Offer Leadership Workshop for Members
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber Young Professionals to Host a Cornhole Tournament to Benefit the Spanish Fort Public Library
- JUL. 2016 - The Eastern Shore Guide to the 4th of July
- MAY. 2016 - May Newsletter
- APR. 2016 - Fairhope Resident Named SCORE Mentor of the Year
- APR. 2016 - The April 2016 Newsletter
- MAR. 2016 - Ribbon Cut for AltaWorx
- MAR. 2016 - Spring 2016 Youth Leadership Applications
- FEB. 2016 - Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance and Baldwin County Chambers of Commerce Host 16th Annual Job Fair
- FEB. 2016 - Specialized Therapy Services Opens in Fairhope
- FEB. 2016 - ESCoC Governmental Affairs Survey Results
- SEP. 2015 - Joe Hudson’s Collision Center
- SEP. 2015 - BenchMark Physical Therapy
- SEP. 2015 - Sage Lebanese Cuisine & Café
- SEP. 2015 - Shux on the Pier
- SEP. 2015 - Tourism Executive Of The Year Award
- SEP. 2015 - The 27th Anniversary Jubilee Festival
- SEP. 2015 - Youth Leadership 14th Annual Seven-Month Program
- JUL. 2015 - January 2015 Morning Marketing Release
- APR. 2015 - Eastern Shore Magazine 2015
- FEB. 2015 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER HONORS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD WINNER Tree Planted at Christ the King School
- SEP. 2014 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Program Applications Available - Forty Students to be Selected to Participate in Class of 2015
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES June 10 TOPIC: “Economic Update for Baldwin County”
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER TO HOLD CANDIDATES FORUM - For Baldwin County Commissioner Candidates
- Jun. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Candidates Forum
- Apr. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Celebrate the Arts
- Mar. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Mar. 2014 - 30th Prayer Breakfast
- Mar. 2014 - Leadership Applications
- Mar. 2014 - Council Lucheon
- Feb. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Jan. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Nov. 2013 - Eggs N' Issues - Onespot
- Oct. 2013 - Student Art Competition
- Oct. 2013 - E.S.C. Seeks Local Artists
- Oct. 2013 - Candidate Forum Release
- Oct. 2013 - What's Going On in AL Legislature
- Jul.2013 - Mardi Gras Schedule - 2014