Daphne Homewood Suites Earns “Hotel of the Year” Award Number Four
DAPHNE, Ala. — Homewood Suites by Hilton® Mobile East Bay/Daphne was recognized in March as the brand’s top performing hotel for 2015, once again winning the highly coveted "Hotel of the Year” award for the fourth time in the past six years. The Daphne property previously won the award in 2010, 2011, and 2014—and has also ranked among the brand’s top three hotels for six consecutive years. The hotel was selected from among 385 Homewood Suites worldwide and is part of Hilton’s international brand of upscale, all-suite, extended-stay hotels.
The Hotel of the Year award—also known as the Connie Award, named after the company’s founder, Conrad Hilton—is based on scores in three key areas: 1) Quality Assurance (QA) evaluations measuring cleanliness, condition and brand standards; 2) Satisfaction and Loyalty Tracking (SALT) scores, which indicate product quality based on thousands of guest surveys conducted throughout the year; and 3) the quality of the hotel’s physical accommodations.
In addition to the Connie Award, the Daphne property also received three Mega-Region awards: Best Overall Service, Best Breakfast, and Best Evening Social. (Daphne is part of the eastern Mega-Region, which includes all properties east of the Mississippi.) Plus, Sandy Caruso, Director of Sales at Daphne, was honored with a Sales Leadership Merit Award (given to the top 15 sales directors across the hotel brand). These awards are based on specific components of the QA evaluations and SALT scores.
Chuck Cuff, General Manager of the Daphne Homewood Suites, said, "Winning this award again, for the fourth time in six years, demonstrates the high level of commitment that our team has in making sure that each and every guest has the best possible experience here in Daphne.”
Daphne Homewood Suites is an upscale residential-style hotel featuring spacious suites and home-like amenities. Guests enjoy a daily complimentary hot breakfast as well as an "Evening Social” reception Mondays through Thursdays featuring a dinner meal with beer and wine. The facility provides guests with an on-site business center, complimentary Internet service, Suite Shop® convenience store, exercise gym, outdoor saltwater pool, laundry facility—and even a putting green! A complimentary grocery shopping service is also available.
Located only ten minutes from downtown Mobile, the Daphne Homewood Suites provides convenient access to South Alabama, Mobile, Fairhope, Gulf Coast beaches, and numerous outlet malls.
Homewood Suites by Hilton participates in Hilton Honors®, the only hotel rewards program that offers Points & Miles® and No Blackout Dates.
The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Mobile-East Bay-Daphne is located at 29474 N. Main St. in Daphne, Alabama, just off I-10. More information is available by calling 251-621-0100 or at www.homewoodsuitesdaphneal.com.
- MAY. 2018 - 2018 Primary Election Guide
- MAY. 2018 - Old Tyme Feed: May Small Business of the Month
- MAR. 2018 - 2018 Annual Award Winners
- JAN. 2018 - A New Year: Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- SEP. 2017 - The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Parts Ways with the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation
- DEC. 2016 - Fairhope Music Opens New Location
- DEC. 2016 - Brandy Rhodes Coaching Now Open in Fairhope
- NOV. 2016 - Congressman Bradley Byrne Addresses Business Community Following the Presidential Election
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber to Offer Leadership Workshop for Members
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber Young Professionals to Host a Cornhole Tournament to Benefit the Spanish Fort Public Library
- JUL. 2016 - The Eastern Shore Guide to the 4th of July
- MAY. 2016 - May Newsletter
- APR. 2016 - Fairhope Resident Named SCORE Mentor of the Year
- APR. 2016 - The April 2016 Newsletter
- MAR. 2016 - Ribbon Cut for AltaWorx
- MAR. 2016 - Spring 2016 Youth Leadership Applications
- FEB. 2016 - Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance and Baldwin County Chambers of Commerce Host 16th Annual Job Fair
- FEB. 2016 - Specialized Therapy Services Opens in Fairhope
- FEB. 2016 - ESCoC Governmental Affairs Survey Results
- SEP. 2015 - Joe Hudson’s Collision Center
- SEP. 2015 - BenchMark Physical Therapy
- SEP. 2015 - Sage Lebanese Cuisine & Café
- SEP. 2015 - Shux on the Pier
- SEP. 2015 - Tourism Executive Of The Year Award
- SEP. 2015 - The 27th Anniversary Jubilee Festival
- SEP. 2015 - Youth Leadership 14th Annual Seven-Month Program
- JUL. 2015 - January 2015 Morning Marketing Release
- APR. 2015 - Eastern Shore Magazine 2015
- FEB. 2015 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER HONORS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD WINNER Tree Planted at Christ the King School
- SEP. 2014 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Program Applications Available - Forty Students to be Selected to Participate in Class of 2015
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES June 10 TOPIC: “Economic Update for Baldwin County”
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER TO HOLD CANDIDATES FORUM - For Baldwin County Commissioner Candidates
- Jun. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Candidates Forum
- Apr. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Celebrate the Arts
- Mar. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Mar. 2014 - 30th Prayer Breakfast
- Mar. 2014 - Leadership Applications
- Mar. 2014 - Council Lucheon
- Feb. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Jan. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Nov. 2013 - Eggs N' Issues - Onespot
- Oct. 2013 - Student Art Competition
- Oct. 2013 - E.S.C. Seeks Local Artists
- Oct. 2013 - Candidate Forum Release
- Oct. 2013 - What's Going On in AL Legislature
- Jul.2013 - Mardi Gras Schedule - 2014