Back to Events
Baldwin County Career Fair
Dates are set for the 2018 Baldwin County Career & Job Fair and booth registration is now open. The Job Fair formerly produced by the Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance is now being hosted by the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce. Job seekers will be invited to come out and speak with potential employers about opportunities available. We will also be offering several seminars for job seekers to help them find the right fit for a successful career.
Baldwin County Career & Job Fair
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Daphne Civic Center
2603 Highway 98
Each vendor booth will be provided:
One 8 foot table with cover, two chairs, free wireless internet, two lunches and continental breakfast.
We are offering early bird pricing through February 16th.
- Single Booth: $300 (Early Bird Pricing until 2/16/18)
- Single Booth: $375 (After 2/16/18)
- Double Booth: $500 (Early Bird Pricing until 2/16/18)
- Double Booth: $575 (After 2/16/18)
- Extra Lunches: $12 each
- Electrical outlet: $30 each (Power is limited & will be issued first come first served)
To register, follow the link above and fill out the registration form. You can also print this registration form and mail it with your check to the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce at 327 Fairhope Avenue, Fairhope, AL.
The Registration deadline is March 6, 2018.
All cancellations must be submitted no later than March 13, 2018 for full refund.
- Make checks payable to Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce, 327 Fairhope Avenue, Fairhope, AL 36532.
- Credit card payments can be taken over the phone at (251) 928-6387.
Sponsorships for the 2018 Baldwin County Career & Job Fair are available. For more information about sponsorships or the Career Fair, email Christina Hellmich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce at 251-928-6387.