Baldwin County Association of REALTORS® Presents Annual Awards
ROBERTSDALE, Alabama – August 10, 2017 – The Baldwin County Association of REALTORS® (BCAR) is proud to announce the 2017 REALTOR® of the Year, Ginny Stopa, and the 2017 Affiliate of the Year, Elsa VanEysbergen.
"It’s always an honor to see our best REALTOR® and affiliate members recognized for their efforts,” said Sheila Dodson, CEO of BCAR. "They are truly special people who serve others beyond what is required.”
Both women were honored at BCAR’s annual Awards Luncheon held Aug. 10, at the office in Robertsdale.
Stopa is a REALTOR® with RE/MAX by the Bay-Daphne, and a broker at Alabama Coastal Rentals. She has been a member of BCAR since 1994. Stopa has been a member of the BCAR Leadership team for over 10 years, including the President of the Board of Directors. She helps increase the level of professionalism within the association, mentoring other colleagues when needed, first to volunteer on various BCAR committees to help strengthen and grow the association and always promoting the REALTOR® name.
Stopa is active in the community and is a founding member and current board member of Baldwin Business Council. She is an active member in the Daphne Schools’ PTA program, supporting each school level as her children moved from one level to the next. For the last three years, she has been an executive board member of the Daphne Girls Soccer Booster Club. Stopa is a member of the St. Laurence Church Bereavement Committee and has served as a Miracle Agent in 2015 and 2016 for the Children’s Miracle Network. She is also a current drop-off site/agent for the Soles for Souls program. Stopa is a 2015, 2016 and 2017 REALTOR® Party Action Committee Major Investor.
Stopa will now go to the state level where she will compete with ROTYs from around the state to be named the 2017 REALTOR® of the Year for the Alabama Association of REALTORS®.
VanEysbergen, BCAR’s 2017 Affiliate of the Year, is a local Title Agent and co-owner of ReaLand Title. She has been a member of BCAR since 1999, and in the industry since 1982. She is a current member of the Professional Development Committee and REALTOR® Party Action Committee. VanEysbergen is a past member of the Contract Committee, Education Committee, and Public Relations Committee. She is a 2016 and 2017 REALTOR® Party Action Committee Major Investor.
VanEysbergen is also active in the local community as the Treasurer and member of the Board of Directors of The Shoulder for six years, a member of the Daphne Search and Rescue Equine Unit, and Impact 100 member, and a member of the Daphne/Spanish Fort Rotary Club.
"I have been an active member of BCAR since 1999, and have served on committees since the creation of the affiliate council,” VanEysbergen said. "I am active with BCAR because I believe BCAR brings value to REALTORS® and the affiliates by providing a place to connect and learn. I am proud to be a part of the real estate industry where we get to make people’s dreams come true.”
The Baldwin County Association of REALTORS® (BCAR) is a professional trade association supporting the success and advancement of over 1,700 REALTORS® in the Baldwin County area. BCAR supports members through professional education, peer networking, and MLS services. We work for the protection of private property ownership and promote the work of our members in the local community. REALTORS® are held to a high standard of conduct by their peers and the National Association of REALTORS® code of ethics.
- SEP. 2017 - The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Parts Ways with the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation
- DEC. 2016 - Fairhope Music Opens New Location
- DEC. 2016 - Brandy Rhodes Coaching Now Open in Fairhope
- NOV. 2016 - Congressman Bradley Byrne Addresses Business Community Following the Presidential Election
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber to Offer Leadership Workshop for Members
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber Young Professionals to Host a Cornhole Tournament to Benefit the Spanish Fort Public Library
- JUL. 2016 - The Eastern Shore Guide to the 4th of July
- MAY. 2016 - May Newsletter
- APR. 2016 - Fairhope Resident Named SCORE Mentor of the Year
- APR. 2016 - The April 2016 Newsletter
- MAR. 2016 - Ribbon Cut for AltaWorx
- MAR. 2016 - Spring 2016 Youth Leadership Applications
- FEB. 2016 - Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance and Baldwin County Chambers of Commerce Host 16th Annual Job Fair
- FEB. 2016 - Specialized Therapy Services Opens in Fairhope
- FEB. 2016 - ESCoC Governmental Affairs Survey Results
- SEP. 2015 - Joe Hudson’s Collision Center
- SEP. 2015 - BenchMark Physical Therapy
- SEP. 2015 - Sage Lebanese Cuisine & Café
- SEP. 2015 - Shux on the Pier
- SEP. 2015 - Tourism Executive Of The Year Award
- SEP. 2015 - The 27th Anniversary Jubilee Festival
- SEP. 2015 - Youth Leadership 14th Annual Seven-Month Program
- JUL. 2015 - January 2015 Morning Marketing Release
- APR. 2015 - Eastern Shore Magazine 2015
- FEB. 2015 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER HONORS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD WINNER Tree Planted at Christ the King School
- SEP. 2014 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Program Applications Available - Forty Students to be Selected to Participate in Class of 2015
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES June 10 TOPIC: “Economic Update for Baldwin County”
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER TO HOLD CANDIDATES FORUM - For Baldwin County Commissioner Candidates
- Jun. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Candidates Forum
- Apr. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Celebrate the Arts
- Mar. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Mar. 2014 - 30th Prayer Breakfast
- Mar. 2014 - Leadership Applications
- Mar. 2014 - Council Lucheon
- Feb. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Jan. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Nov. 2013 - Eggs N' Issues - Onespot
- Oct. 2013 - Student Art Competition
- Oct. 2013 - E.S.C. Seeks Local Artists
- Oct. 2013 - Candidate Forum Release
- Oct. 2013 - What's Going On in AL Legislature
- Jul.2013 - Mardi Gras Schedule - 2014