Baldwin County Association of REALTORS Presents 2018 Annual Awards
Submitted: Baldwin County Association of Realtors
Professional Partner, Dusty Cole; Rookie of the Year, Kate Irvine; Baldwin’s Distinguished REALTOR®, Tommy Stanton; Affiliate of the Year, Brian Britt; REALTOR® of the Year, Frank Malone; and BCAR’s first Lifetime Achievement Award: Dot Yeager.
"REALTORS® are essentials to a community and give back in many ways,” said Sheila Dodson, CEO of BCAR. "It’s always an honor to see those who go above and beyond for their efforts be recognized.”
Honorees were recognized at BCAR’s annual Awards Luncheon held Aug. 2 at the office in Robertsdale.
This year, BCAR added four new awards in addition to the Affiliate and REALTOR® of the Year. Professional Partner is awarded to a member who displays professional courtesy, etiquette and honors the Golden Rule in all real estate transactions. Cole is an agent with RE/MAX of Orange Beach in Orange Beach.
Rookie of the Year is given to a member with less than three years of experience as a REALTOR® and has been actively involved in BCAR, contributing their time and energy in supporting the association. Irvine is an associate broker with Bellator Real Estate and Development Eastern Shore.
Baldwin’s Distinguished REALTOR® is presented to a member with at least five years of experience as a REATOR, who is actively involved with the association, and demonstrates excellence and service. Stanton is an Associate Broker with EXIT Realty Gulf Shores.
The BCAR Lifetime Achievement Award is presented to a REALTOR® with at least 25 years of experience, with the last 10 or more years serving as an active member of BCAR. The winner of this award demonstrates board and committee involvement, leadership, outstanding vision, dedication and commitment to BCAR. Yeager is an associate broker with Roberts Brothers Eastern Shore. At 94 years old, she is still a multimillion dollar producer, a past BCAR president, past REALTOR® of the Year and REALTOR® Emeritus recipient, given to a REALTOR® with over 40 years in business.
Britt, BCAR’s 2018 Affiliate of the Year, is a local attorney
and owns Kopesky & Britt and
Fairhope Title Services. He has been a member of BCAR for just over two years and is the current chair of the forms committee. He is a previous member of the REALTOR® Party Action Committee, and an RPAC Major Investor.
Malone, BCAR’s 2018 REALTOR® of the Year, is the managing broker of Bellator Real Estate and Development in Gulf Shores. He volunteers his time on the Gulf Shores Planning Commission, with youth sports, and community and business organizations in Baldwin County. Malone has been a member of BCAR for over 20, a member of leadership since 2012, including the president of the board of directors in 2017.
Malone will now go to the state level where he will compete with other ROTYs from around the state to be named the 2018 REALTOR® of the Year for the Alabama Association of REALTORS®.
The Baldwin County Association of REALTORS® (BCAR) is a professional trade association supporting the success and advancement of over 2,000 REALTORS® in the Baldwin County area. BCAR supports members through professional education, peer networking, and MLS services. We work for the protection of private property ownership and promote the work of our members in the local community. REALTORS® are held to a high standard of conduct by their peers and the National Association of REALTORS® code of ethics.
- NOV. 2018 - City of Fairhope Holds Visual Preference Survey Process to Gather Feedback for Future Development
- NOV. 2018 - Hatch Fairhope Announces Grand Opening
- OCT. 2018 - YOUTH LEADERSHIP BLOG: History & Geography Day
- JUL. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber Unveils the Featured Artwork for the 30th Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Wins Communications Excellence Award for Eastern Shore Elf Campaign
- JUN. 2018 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Publishes Updated Election Guide for Primary Runoff Races
- MAY. 2018 - 2018 Primary Election Guide
- MAY. 2018 - Old Tyme Feed: May Small Business of the Month
- MAR. 2018 - 2018 Annual Award Winners
- JAN. 2018 - A New Year: Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- SEP. 2017 - The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Parts Ways with the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation
- DEC. 2016 - Fairhope Music Opens New Location
- DEC. 2016 - Brandy Rhodes Coaching Now Open in Fairhope
- NOV. 2016 - Congressman Bradley Byrne Addresses Business Community Following the Presidential Election
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber to Offer Leadership Workshop for Members
- SEP. 2016 - Chamber Young Professionals to Host a Cornhole Tournament to Benefit the Spanish Fort Public Library
- JUL. 2016 - The Eastern Shore Guide to the 4th of July
- MAY. 2016 - May Newsletter
- APR. 2016 - Fairhope Resident Named SCORE Mentor of the Year
- APR. 2016 - The April 2016 Newsletter
- MAR. 2016 - Ribbon Cut for AltaWorx
- MAR. 2016 - Spring 2016 Youth Leadership Applications
- FEB. 2016 - Baldwin County Economic Development Alliance and Baldwin County Chambers of Commerce Host 16th Annual Job Fair
- FEB. 2016 - Specialized Therapy Services Opens in Fairhope
- FEB. 2016 - ESCoC Governmental Affairs Survey Results
- SEP. 2015 - Joe Hudson’s Collision Center
- SEP. 2015 - BenchMark Physical Therapy
- SEP. 2015 - Sage Lebanese Cuisine & Café
- SEP. 2015 - Shux on the Pier
- SEP. 2015 - Tourism Executive Of The Year Award
- SEP. 2015 - The 27th Anniversary Jubilee Festival
- SEP. 2015 - Youth Leadership 14th Annual Seven-Month Program
- JUL. 2015 - January 2015 Morning Marketing Release
- APR. 2015 - Eastern Shore Magazine 2015
- FEB. 2015 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER HONORS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD WINNER Tree Planted at Christ the King School
- SEP. 2014 - Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Program Applications Available - Forty Students to be Selected to Participate in Class of 2015
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER EGGS N’ ISSUES June 10 TOPIC: “Economic Update for Baldwin County”
- SEP. 2014 - EASTERN SHORE CHAMBER TO HOLD CANDIDATES FORUM - For Baldwin County Commissioner Candidates
- Jun. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Candidates Forum
- Apr. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Apr. 2014 - Celebrate the Arts
- Mar. 2014 - Eggs n' Issues
- Mar. 2014 - 30th Prayer Breakfast
- Mar. 2014 - Leadership Applications
- Mar. 2014 - Council Lucheon
- Feb. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Jan. 2014 - Update on I-10 Bridge
- Nov. 2013 - Eggs N' Issues - Onespot
- Oct. 2013 - Student Art Competition
- Oct. 2013 - E.S.C. Seeks Local Artists
- Oct. 2013 - Candidate Forum Release
- Oct. 2013 - What's Going On in AL Legislature
- Jul.2013 - Mardi Gras Schedule - 2014